Want to get involved in the CTL? Here are some ways in which you can help make a difference:
- “Like” us on Facebook!
- Share, share, share! Share this website, share Facebook posts, share the date with anyone and everyone! Help us distribute flyers and put up yard signs closer to the event.
- Dine: Maybe you already have plans for Thanksgiving, but nothing to do the Sunday before – just come down to pick up a “grab-n-go” meal (serves 3).
- Donate: Every dollar counts and is greatly appreciated – there is no amount too small. Own a business? Contact us to sponsor the event.
- Volunteer: This one’s pretty self explanatory. Sign up here.
No gift is too small!
To donate by check or money order please mail to:
Community Thanksgiving Luncheon
c/o Cornerstone Community Church
718 West Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06850
Please make all checks payable to Cornerstone Community Church and write “Community Thanksgiving Luncheon” in the memo line.
Cornerstone Community Church is a 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible.
Thank you for your generosity!
We need your help!
We are looking for volunteers to help make this event “for the community, by the community”
Volunteers are needed before, during and after the event, click here to sign up!
Some of the ways you can volunteer include:
- Prior to the luncheon:
- Help us publicize the event by hanging flyers or posting street signs
- Help us prepare the grab-n-go food bags
- Help prep food by peeling and cutting vegetables starting on Monday, November 16th
- For the grab-n-go meal distribution:
- Greet guests
- Help hand out grab-n-go meals to our guests
- Use your bilingual skills and be a translator for our guests
- After the luncheon:
- Help us clean up after the event
- Help us donate any left over food
If you are interested in volunteering, please click here (you will NOT need to register an account, but you will need to use your email address. Your personal information will not be shared with anyone; if you prefer not to use your email address, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to be signed up manually.
- Click this link or copy and paste the following URL into your browser: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScpnVL1NcZeLUrgndJnpTwxF8grgG200CHFC96gjFgCZ_H1zg/viewform?vc=0&c=0&w=1&flr=0
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you would like to volunteer
- Sign up! It’s easy—you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password
If you’re not able to volunteer on either of those days, there are other ways that you can help!