- Share, share, share! Share this website, share Facebook posts, share the date with anyone and everyone! Help us distribute flyers and put up yard signs closer to the event.
- Dine: Maybe you already have plans for Thanksgiving, but nothing to do the Sunday before - just come down to meal and mingle.
- Donate: Every dollar counts and is greatly appreciated - there is no amount too small. Own a business? Contact us to sponsor the event or put out a donation box. Desk jockey? Contact us to put a donation box on your desk.
- Volunteer: This one's pretty self explanatory. Sign up here.
No gift is too small! If you wish to donate, you can do so online via PayPal.
If the button below doesn't work, please try this link.
To donate by check or money order please mail to:
Community Thanksgiving Luncheon
c/o Cornerstone Community Church
718 West Avenue
Norwalk, CT 06850
Please make all checks payable to Cornerstone Community Church and write "Community Thanksgiving Luncheon" in the memo line.
Cornerstone Community Church is a 501(c)3 organization and all donations are tax deductible.
Business donations will be recognized on the Church's Facebook page!
Thank you for your generosity!
We need your help!
We are looking for volunteers to help on Saturday, November 18th and Sunday, November 19th.
- Saturday, November 18 from 10a to 12p: Volunteers to set up, decorate, and prepare food
- If you are planning to do food prep, please bring your own peeler and cutting board!
- Sunday November 19 from 11a to to 4p: Volunteers to serve, greet and direct guests, and breakdown the event.
- Please remember that anyone who wishes to serve food will have to bring his own hat and long hair should be tied back!
If you are interested in volunteering on either of these days, then please visit us on SignUp.com (you will NOT need to register an account, but you will need to use your email address. SignUp.com does not share your information with anyone; if you prefer not to use your email address, please contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org, 203 816 0005) to be signed up manually.
- Click this link or copy and paste the following URL into your browser: http://www.signup.com/go/FcGZGw
- Review the options listed and choose the spot(s) you would like
- Sign up! It's easy - you will NOT need to register an account or keep a password
If you're not able to volunteer on either of those days, there are other ways that you can help!
Or, you can always donate online.